Brandywine Hospital’s occupational medicine program, located at MedCenter 100, specializes in the prevention and management of occupational injuries and illnesses and the promotion of a healthy and productive workforce. MedCenter 100 is staffed by board-certified Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians.
- Physical Examinations
- Post Offer/Pre-employment
- Healthcare Workers
- Fitness for Duty
- Return to Work
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- School Bus Drivers
- Comprehensive Executive Health Physicals
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Vision and Hearing Screening
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- X-ray Services
- Employee Immunizations and Screenings
- OSHA Medical Surveillance Programs
- OSHA Respirator Physicals
MedCenter 100 is located at 625 N. Pottstown Pike in Exton, PA, with easy access from the PA Turnpike, Route 202 and Route 30.
To make an appointment at our convenient location, call 610-903-0640. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.