Meet Our Team
Individuals are embraced and supported by an exceptional multidisciplinary team and receive tailored treatment. BBH is backed by specially trained mental health professionals, including board-certified psychologists, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers, marriage and family therapists, physical, occupational, and speech therapists, recreational therapists, art, dance and movement therapists, and dieticians. This team has convenient access to a medical hospital on site that provides ancillary and emergent medical services should the need arise.
At BBH, we provide several different modalities that are evidence-based and proven to be successful. These include, but are not limited to:
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – cognitive treatment for borderline personality disorder
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) – a short-term therapy to change patterns of thinking or behavior
- Trauma informed therapy – infuses the neurological, biological, psychological and social effects of a trauma into therapy
- Motivational interviewing - a goal-oriented, client-centered counseling style for eliciting behavior change by helping clients to explore and resolve ambivalence
- Somatic sensory treatment - an alternative therapy aimed at relieving the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other mental trauma-related health problems
Our comprehensive program provides individualized care for optimal quality of life.
To learn more about Brandywine Behavioral Health or to make an appointment, please call (610) 383-4980. We are available 24 hours a day, every day.
Find a Brandywine Physician