Notice of Program Accessibility for Brandywine Hospital
Brandywine Hospital and all of its programs and activities are accessible to
and usable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of
hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments.
Access features include:
- Designated and convenient disability parking in the hospital parking lot.
- Designated accessibility cross walks, curb cuts and/or ramps between roads, parking areas and buildings.
- Level access to all elevators at all floors.
- Accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, waiting areas, nutrient areas and patient care areas.
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, blind or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids. Some of these aids include:
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunications operator (TTYITDD; 610-466-4019) who can connect the caller to all extensions within the facility and/or portable units for use by persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired.
- Assistant devices for persons with impaired manual skills.
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let the receptionist or your nurse.