Make connections, get help. If you're facing a major illness or stressful life change, you don't have to go it alone. Join one of our support groups listed below for a positive and caring experience.
- After Breast Cancer Support Group: A different speaker each month, fun activities, support and time for sharing. Light Dinner is provided.
When: First Thursday of every month, 6–8 p.m.
Where: 2 North Conference Room, Brandywine Hospital
Call: (484) 466-4523
- Cancer Support Group – The Cancer Support Group meets the third Thursday of every month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the 1 West Conference Room. View or download a Cancer Support Group flier [PDF].
- Diabetes Support Group: Free and no registration required
When: Second Wednesday of every month, 6-8 p.m.
Call: (610) 383-8358 for more information
- Eating Disorders Support Group:This group is specifically designed for individuals who struggle with eating disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, and Binge-eating) adn their familise. The group is open to males & females, ages 13 and up.
When: Every other Thursday of month, 6:30-7:30pm
Where: Brandywine Hospital, One West Conference Room
- Ostomy Support Group: Free support group for anyone living with an ostomy. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.
When: 3rd Tuesday of each month, 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Where: Brandywine Hospital, 2 North Conference Room
Call: Amy Yurasits, RN, CWOCN, (610) 383-8431
- Look Good...Feel Better:A free program from the American Cancer Society designed for women dealing with hair loss and skin changes from chemotherapy and radiation. Patients will learn specific techniques to help make the most of their appearance while undergoing treatment. Patients will also take home a free makeup package valued at $200 each. Meeting times vary please call 610-383-8000 to find our next hospital event.
Main Contact for Program: American Cancer Society (800) 227-2345
Offered in partnership with the National Cosmetology Association and the Personal Care Products Council Foundation
- Behavioral Health Family And Friend Support Group: Whether you're seeking to understand a loved one's mental health diagnosis or behavior, create a healthy support system or simply find peace of mind, know that you are not alone. Please join us for our free support group, guided by behavioral health social workers.
3rd Tuesday of Each Month
6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
201 Reeceville Road
1 West (First Floor Conference Room)
- Bereavement Support Group
1st and 3rd Tuesday of each Month
6:30 - 8 p.m.
2 North Conference Room
Call Karen Kaminskas at (610) 998-1700 ext. 226 for more information.